Botox & Dermal Fillers
Hedden Plastic Surgery offers a full range of injectable botulinum toxin and dermal fillers at our Auburn, Alabama medical spa location. These popular minimally-invasive options are used to soften facial lines, smooth wrinkles and restore youthful volume.
Please call 334-501-0200, 800-433-3366 or contact us by email to schedule your appointment for botox or dermal filler injections at our Auburn, Alabama location.
Botulinum Toxin, Botox
- BOTOX Cosmetic is administered in a simple, nonsurgical procedure to temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. With 97% of surveyed patients satisfied with their results and millions of procedures performed, botulinum toxin, or botox, is the most popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure performed in the United States.
- Dysport injections are used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. With just a series of very small injections between and over the eyebrows, Dysport stops the signal that goes from the nerve to the muscles and temporarily prevents the contraction of the muscles that cause frown lines.
- Xeomin Repeated contractions of forehead muscles can cause persistent frown lines as the skin loses elasticity with age. Xeomin, which contains botulinum toxin type A, acts on nerve endings and muscles to prevent muscle fibers from contracting. Xeomin is approved by the FDA to treat moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Bellafill offers immediate wrinkle correction and lasting improvement with a rejuvenated, natural look. Bellafill adds volume to smooth away the facial wrinkles known as smile lines. Bellafill re-creates the firm structure of younger-looking skin by supporting your body's own natural production of collagen, resulting in a younger-looking appearance that lasts.
- Belotero Balance is designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours. FDA-approved for use in the treatment of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, Belotero Balance works to soften lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth with results that are smooth, natural and lasted about 6 months or more in a clinical study.
- Hylaform adds volume to the skin, helping smooth unwanted lines and wrinkles when injected. Hylaform is made from hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance that is found in human skin and throughout the body. Results are immediate, and patients can walk away rejuvenated with the results clearly visible on their face.
- Juvéderm is a safe and effective dermal filler that replaces the hyaluronic acid that lost with age and sun exposure. Juvéderm brings volume back to the skin and smooths away unwanted facial wrinkles and folds, such as the parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. Juvéderm is approved by the FDA to last up to a full year with only a single nonsurgical treatment.
- Prevelle Silk may be for you if you would like a way to smooth wrinkles but you want a gentle, discreet way to do it. Prevelle Silk is a hyaluronic acid gel filler that contains lidocaine, a common local anesthetic that can increase your comfort during treatment. With Prevelle Silk, you'll see visible results right away, with little or no downtime following the procedure.
- Radiesse is an ideal way to achieve wrinkle reduction by replenishing lost volume. With Radiesse, welcome back your own natural collagen to smooth out the signs of aging. That's because Radiesse's unique formulation stimulates the production of new collagen, which results in increased volume for natural-looking wrinkle correction that may last a year or more.
- Restylane gives you the power to influence your appearance as hyaluronic acid levels diminish and the skin loses volume over time. Restylane is injected into the skin to restore volume to correct moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. A long-lasting treatment, Restylane provides rejuvenating cosmetic beauty treatments for a natural, younger-looking you.
- Collagen is a protein found in the dermis, or second layer of your skin. With a network of fibers that serve as a framework for cells and blood vessels, collagen is a critical support structure for your skin. This natural protein is available as an injectable filler to reduce the signs of aging, rejuvenate your face and aid in the appearance of damaged skin.