Laser Hair Removal & Skin Resurfacing
The Certified Laser Technicians of Hedden Plastic Surgery & Spa Greystone use the latest FDA-approved laser technologies for minimally-invasive treatments to eliminate unwanted hair, bring a vibrant glow to facial skin, remove unsightly spider veins and counter the adverse effects of sun damage and aging.
Please call 334-501-0200, 800-433-3366 or contact us by email to schedule your appointment for Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Resurfacing and other safe and effective cosmetic laser treatments at our Auburn, Alabama location.
- Laser Hair Removal lets you say bye to temporary hair removal methods. This quick and safe treatment removes unwanted hair from the bikini line, face, legs, arms, back and other areas. Laser hair removal targets hair follicles with a virtually pain-free, no downtime procedure.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing with our FDA-approved Pearl and Pearl Fractional lasers improves fine facial lines, pigmented areas and uneven skin texture with little downtime. Laser Skin Resurfacing also increases collagen as vibrant new skin forms to replace dull, damaged skin.
- Laser Genesis treats conditions associated with premature signs of aging and sun damage, reducing pore size, improving fine lines and promoting collagen growth. Laser Genesis can help to restore the youthful glow and appearance of your skin by smoothing uneven textures.
- Solar Genesis is a pulsed light system that is very effective for treating sun spots, age spots and freckles. Realize superior results in just one or two non-surgical treatments on virtually any part of the body with Auburn, Alabama Solar Genesis skin therapy.
- Laser Skin Tightening with the Titan laser firms the skin and minimizes wrinkles for a more youthful complexion with long-lasting results. Patients who desire firmer skin and fewer wrinkles can benefit from Laser Skin Tightening, a safe and effective cosmetic laser procedure.
- Laser Spider Vein Therapy for facial and leg veins effectively improves the appearance of broken capillaries and spider veins. Pain is minimal to nonexistent and patients are afforded the convenience of an immediate return to normal activities following Laser Vein Therapy.
- Laser Tattoo Removal lightens and removes regretted tattoos by dissolving tattoo ink without harming the surrounding tissue. The laser energy causes the ink to fragment into smaller particles that are removed by the body's immune system. Laser Tattoo Removal is a safe and affordable solution for men and women with regretted tattoos.
- Scar Rejuvenation is proven to improve the appearance of many different types of scars. Even scars that cannot be completely removed can be made far less noticeable by smoothing the texture of the skin and evening out skin tones.